- Our Story
View Main Page >> Distinctive Programmes View Main Page >> Applied Learning Programme Learning for Life Programme Service Learning through Issue Investigation Academic Programmes View Main Page >> Design and Enterprise English Humanities Mother Tongue Languages Normal Technical Special Subjects Physical Education Science Mathematics and Principles of Accounts (POA) Non-Academic Programmes View Main Page >> Co-Curricular Activities Character and Citizenship Education Learning with Technology Student Leadership
View Main Page >> In Our School In Our Community Connecting Globally The Horizon
View Main Page >> Students View Main Page >> Students Code of Conduct Assessment & Promotion Class Timetable /Schedules Examination Subject Information & Time Tables Direct School Admission Financial Assistance Booklist School Uniform Useful Links Staff View Main Page >> Organisation Chart Professional Sharing (External) Professional Development Activities SWC Activites Useful Links Alumni Parents Connect School Advisory Committee
- Our Story
Principal's Message School Vision, Mission, Motto and Values School Logo YCKSS School Song School Theme School Facilities The YCKSian Organisation Chart School Leaders Key Personnel Teaching Staff Non-teaching Staff History Achievements Alumni School
- Our Curriculum
Distinctive Programmes Applied Learning Programme Learning for Life Programme Service Learning through Issue Investigation Academic Programmes Design and Enterprise English Humanities Mother Tongue Languages Normal Technical Special Subjects Physical Education Science Mathematics and Principles of Accounts (POA) Non-Academic Programmes Co-Curricular Activities Character and Citizenship Education Student Leadership Environmental Education Digital Education
- Our Experience
In Our School In Our Community Connecting Globally The Horizon ( newsletter)
- Our Family
Students National Home-Based Learning Assessment & Promotion Booklist Class Timetable /Schedules Assessment Information & Schedules Direct School Admission Students Code of Conduct Financial Assistance School Uniform Useful Links Parent Teacher Conference Enhanced School Measures for COVID-19 Staff Professional Sharing (External) Professional Development Activities SWC Activites Useful Links Organisation Chart Parents Connect School Advisory Committee Alumni Parents Gateway
Enhanced School Measures for COVID-19
Keeping Our Students and Staff Safe – Responding to DORSCON Orange
On 7 February 2020, MOE announced further precautionary measures to enhance the current provisions in schools to protect our students and staff. This was in response to the Ministry of Health’s risk assessment of DORSCON Orange. Our school has intensified efforts to continue to safeguard the welfare of our students and staff. This is important as we want to ensure that learning carries on meaningfully. Some of these extra precautionary steps include the following:
- We are reducing the exposure of students to the public and avoid the mixing of students across schools. Thus, we have suspended all external school activities and inter-school activities until the end of the March school holidays. These include the National School Games as well as activities such as learning journeys. Other activities may be modified to preserve rich learning.
- We will continue not to hold large gatherings or mass assemblies in school.
- Besides the visual checks at all entry points into the school, we will continue daily temperature taking for staff and students. In addition, the school has introduced a second temperature taking for those who remain in school for after school for activities, such as CCA practices or remedial lessons.
- There are additional steps to visitor management. E.g. all visitors are screened and temperature taken.
- In conducting visual checks throughout the day, teachers are alert to students who look unwell or have not fully recovered from an illness. We will contact parents and advise them to let their child rest further at home to fully recover.
- There is an intensified routine of cleaning of classrooms, special learning spaces and facilities, and the common areas. Teachers are also reminding students to regularly wash their hands with soap.
Please click here for more information.
You can also visit MOE's Facebook Page for the latest updates.
Mrs Carol Lim