- Our Story
View Main Page >> Distinctive Programmes View Main Page >> Applied Learning Programme Learning for Life Programme Service Learning through Issue Investigation Academic Programmes View Main Page >> Design and Enterprise English Humanities Mother Tongue Languages Normal Technical Special Subjects Physical Education Science Mathematics and Principles of Accounts (POA) Non-Academic Programmes View Main Page >> Co-Curricular Activities Character and Citizenship Education Learning with Technology Student Leadership
View Main Page >> In Our School In Our Community Connecting Globally The Horizon
View Main Page >> Students View Main Page >> Students Code of Conduct Assessment & Promotion Class Timetable /Schedules Examination Subject Information & Time Tables Direct School Admission Financial Assistance Booklist School Uniform Useful Links Staff View Main Page >> Organisation Chart Professional Sharing (External) Professional Development Activities SWC Activites Useful Links Alumni Parents Connect School Advisory Committee
- Our Story
Principal's Message School Vision, Mission, Motto and Values School Logo School Song School Theme School Facilities The YCKSian Organisation Chart School Leaders Key Personnel Teaching Staff Non-teaching Staff History Achievements School Alumni e-Open House 56th Speech & Prize-Giving Day
- Our Curriculum
Distinctive Programmes Applied Learning Programme Learning for Life Programme Service Learning through Issue Investigation Academic Programmes Design and Enterprise English Humanities Mother Tongue Languages Normal Technical Special Subjects Physical Education Science Mathematics and Principles of Accounts (POA) Non-Academic Programmes Co-Curricular Activities Character and Citizenship Education Digital Education Environmental Education Student Leadership
- Our Experience
In Our School In Our Community Connecting Globally The Horizon (newsletter)
- Our Family
Students Assessment & Promotion Booklist Class Timetable /Schedules Assessment Information & Schedules Direct School Admission Students Code of Conduct Financial Assistance School Uniform Useful Links Staff Professional Development Activities SWC Activites Useful Links Organisation Chart Parents Connect Principal's Letters to Parents School Advisory Committee Alumni Parents Gateway
1. This is a Yio Chu Kang Secondary School website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with MOE and/or other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
4. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.